The comparative superlative logic activity asks you to discover test scores for a group of students. The clues use comparative and superlative adjectives to give you information about the scores.
Read the clues and match the people with the places they have visited.
0 of 1 questions completed
Comparative and Superlative Adjectives Logic Activity
(Click below to begin.)
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 1
8 people received scores for a math test. Use the clues below to fill in the chart with the person who received each of the scores.
- Ming and Hilda did not have the highest or the lowest score.
- Sima’s score was either lower than 70 or higher than 80.
- Brittany’s and Sue’s scores were not the lowest nor the highest.
- Julie’s score was either lower than 70 or higher than 80.
- Hilda’s score was lower than Brittany’s scores.
- Between Ming, Dave, and Sue, Ming had the lowest score.
- Sue’s score was higher than Dave’s score.
- From Dave, Brittany, and Hilda, Dave had the highest score and Hilda had the lowest score.
- Ming’s score was higher than Brittany’s score.
Match the test scores with the names below.
Correct 8 / 8PointsIncorrect / 8 Points
Click on the link below to access the printable file.