This Father’s Day activity is a logic puzzle about children and the gifts they gave their dad on Father’s Day. See if you can use the information to solve the puzzle.
Father's Day Logic Activity
0 of 1 questions completed
Match the children with the gifts they bought their dads.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Four friends (Vivian, Harry, Eric, and Steven) went shopping to buy Father’s Day gifts for their dads. Use the clues below to decide who bought which gift.
1. Vivian and Harry did not buy the BBQ.
2. Steven did not buy the baseball tickets or the tablet.
3. Eric and Harry did not buy the tie.
4. Vivian did not buy the tablet.
5. Eric did not buy the BBQ.
6. Harry did not buy the baseball tickets.
Printable Father’s Day Activity
Click on the link below to access the printable file.