The first conditional logic exercise asks you to look at clues and solve a puzzle about free hockey tickets. The clues use the first conditional to help you solve the puzzle.
Read the clues to choose the two people.
First Conditional Logic Exercise
0 of 1 questions completed
First Conditional Logic Activity
(Click below to begin.)
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 1
5 friends won 2 free tickets to a hockey game. They must decide who will go to the game. Use the conditions below to decide who will attend the game.
- Yuki will go if Gina doesn’t go.
- If Yuki doesn’t go, Jorge will go.
- Jane won’t attend if Jorge does.
- Rakesh will go if Jorge goes too.
- If Jane attends the game, Gina won’t go.
- Jorge will go only if Gina goes.
- Jane won’t go if Yuki goes.
Who will go to the game? Write the two people in the blank spaces below.
- (George) (Gina)
Click on the link below to access the printable file.