The music vocabulary logic activity asks you to match the people with their favourite type of music. The clues use ten of the most popular types of music.
Read the clues and match the people with their favourite music.
Music Vocabulary Logic Activity
0 of 1 questions completed
Match the people with their favourite type of music.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 1
These 10 people have a different favourite type of music:
Sheila Samar Tina Daryl Dina Michael Andy Linda Lola Lucy
Use the clues to complete match the people with their favourite type of music.
- Sheila doesn’t like jazz or hip-hop.
- Tina doesn’t like country or rock.
- Dina’s favourite music is not blues, reggae or jazz.
- The person who likes classical music has a name that starts with L.
- Linda does not like jazz, blues, or R&B.
- Andy and Michael don’t like reggae or rock.
- The person who likes dance music the best has a name that starts with L.
- The person who likes pop music does not have a name that starts with S.
- Daryl does not like country, rock, reggae, or pop music.
- Lola only listens to country, rock, and blues music.
- Samar and Tina don’t like jazz, blues, or R&B.
- Linda does not like classical music.
- Sheila and Tina don’t like reggae music.
- Michael does not like jazz, or R&B.
- Lola and Sheila don’t like rock music.
- The person who likes country does not have a name that begins with L or S.
- Daryl does not like jazz.
R & B
Click on the link below to access the printable file.