The present perfect logic activity asks you to discover the places people have travelled. The clues use the present perfect to talk about where they have travelled.
Read the clues and match the people with the places they have visited.
0 of 1 questions completed
Present Perfect Logic Activity
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 1
Where have you visited?
1. Jacob has not visited Europe.
2. Deborah has not been to Africa.
3. Freda has not visited Lisbon or Paris.
4. Pedro and Anita have visited Africa, but they haven’t gone to Europe.
5. Pedro hasn’t travelled to Mogadishu.
6. Jacob and Anita have not visited Johannesburg.
7. Zack has not gone to Paris or Madrid.
8. Anita hasn’t been to Mogadishu.
Click on the link below to access the printable file.