The simple future logic activity asks you to discover people’s activities for the weekend. The clues use the simple future verb tense to give you information about what each person will do.
Read the clues and match the people with the places they have visited.
0 of 1 questions completed
Simple Future Logic Activity
(Click below to begin.)
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 1
What will you do this weekend?
6 people have plans for the weekend. They will do different activities, including play baseball, watch TV, clean, walk, go to the movie theatre, and play soccer.
Use the clues to guess the activities each person will do.
1. Dennis will play a sport.
2. Lucy will not play baseball in the park.
3. Henry is going to do something at home.
4. Roberta and Wendy are not going to stay home.
5. Sandy will not go to the movie theatre.
6. Roberta is not going to play soccer.
7. Lucy won’t watch a movie.
8. Sandy is going to do something outside her home.
9. Wendy and Sandy aren’t going to play sports.
10. Henry isn’t going to watch TV.
- will play soccer.
- will watch TV.
- will clean.
- will play baseball.
- will go to the movie theatre.
- will walk.
Click on the link below to access the printable file.