The transportation logic activity asks you to match the people with their favourite form of transportation. The clues use some of the most common transportation words. ESL students are able to practice vocabulary while thinking critically and having fun.
Enjoy the activity!
Transportation Logic Activity
0 of 1 questions completed
Use the clues to discover which person uses each type of transportation.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Mark, Nick, Roberto, Laura, and Marlene have different ways to travel. Use the clues to decide who uses each transportation method.
1. Mark does not travel in the water.
2. Nick does not travel in the air.
3. Laura does not travel on a car or a train.
4. Marlene does not travel on a vehicle on a road.
5. Roberto and Mark do not travel on a bus.
6. Nick and Marlene do not travel on a train.
7. Roberto does not travel on a boat or a car.
8. Laura and Roberto do not travel in anything with wings.
9. Mark does not travel in the air.
10. Laura does not travel in the water.
Click on the link below to access the printable file.