The zoo animals logic puzzle asks you match zoo animals with their names. This helps you practice vocabulary for common animals.
Zoo Animals Logic Activity
0 of 1 questions completed
Math the animals with its name.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
The Lincoln zoo has 6 new animals: a zebra, an elephant, a lion, a giraffe, a hippopotamus, and a monkey. Their names are Pete, Patricia, Danny, Daisy, Lucy and Larry, but not necessarily in that order.
Use the clues below to discover each animal’s name.
1. The monkey’s name does not start with D.
2. The giraffe’s name starts with “L”.
3. The zebra’s name does not start with P.
4. Danny is not a hippo.
5. The elephant’s name starts with a P.
6. The hippo’s name does not start with an L.
7. The Lion’s name starts with a P.
8. Larry is not a monkey.
9. Pat is not a lion.
Click on the link below to access the printable file.